Quantum Apocalypse /Wolvesbayne /Chrome Angels/The Apocalypse /The Hitchhiker /Freakshow /The 9/11 Commission Report /Pirates of Treasure Island/Exorcism: The Possession of Gail Bowers /Jolly Roger: Massacre at Cutter’s Cove/Intermedio/Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill
1)How come you DIE in every movie ?
I have died in a lot of my movies. I am just hoping it is because I die very well and not because the director has decided to end my performance. however Ive survived in several…”Quantum Apocolypse”, “911 Commission Report”, Chrome Angels”, And ” The Apocolypse”. I was so excited to actually survive to the credits and Mother didnt have to her son die again…its hard for her to watch.
2)You seem to have done every genre of movies except musicals. Will you do a musical?
No and if you heard me sing you would understand….unless its supposed to be a comedy.
3) Explain a MOCKBUSTER ?
A few movies I have been in were labeled a mockbuster because they were made with many similiarities to a blockbuster.
4) One sentence descriptons- Leigh Scott-Thinks creatively way out of the box and is an actors director/Rhett Giles- Talented and the girls love his accent/Griff Furst-A renegade actor and director/Paul Le Mat- Old school professional when acting was always a craft/Stacey Dash-Sexy and is connected in every scene to her scene partner.
5) BEST of “Deano” On Set /Off ?
I take every role seriously, no matter how big or small. I attempt to conduct myself as a professional. Actors are not on set to play or hook up. Someone is investing a lot of money into the film and it is an actors responsibility to deliver his part the best possible for themself and for everyone involved and invested.
6) WORST of “Deano” ?
Can’t think of a worst. I chose and love what I do. I get to be involved in a profession that so few get to experience. I will never stop being gratefull and will never take it for granted. Every day is an adventure….Ok….maybe I don’t listen enough…sometimes!
7) Prefer to Film ,Here or There ?
Where doesn’t matter. Acting and writing are not only my career but they are also my hobby and my passion. So here in LA or there I am a happy camper.
8) Was ” Gator” from Chrome Angels ,Your favorite character & Why ? If not, Which was ? Gator( Chrome Angels) and Darrell( Death Valley) were my favorites because both films the director went against the hollywood norm of casting and cast a smaller guy to be the big bad ass……I love when a director can see out the box and the norm and give an actor the opportunity to create a completely unique character in a movie. Darrell’s original cast breakdown was for a 6 foot biker guy and Gator was Leigh Scott believing that a shoter guy can be just as bad ass as a big guy. I hope they were happy with their choice.
9) Where you ever coaxed to change your name ?
Never. Would not even consider it. If your name is what you feel will make or break you then you are in this business or all the wrong reasons. Did you know Leonardo Dicaprio was told he would never make it with that name…..and it doesn’t seem to bother anyone now.
10) You come off as a deep and thoughtful personality,Is this an act ,Details please?
I consider myself as deep, thoughtfull, and very laid back. I live every day as a learning adventure. When I come to the end of this journey called life I want to be able to look back and say ” Dean you really lived and loved whole heartedly without fear of the unknown”. I wake up every day and thank god and the universe for one more day and promise I will not take it for granted, because it is a gift many did not recieve today……The rest is miniscule. Hope that makes sense.