1) No accent ? I moved to America from Moscow when I was ten so I never really had an accent. A lot of people are surprised when they learn that English isn’t my first language.
2) Did you hesitate taking a role in ‘Dahmer Vs. Gacy’ ? Definitely not. I love Ford and I was excited to work with him.
3) What about those MOCKBUSTERS from The Asylum ? They’re fun and I get to work with some very talented people. David Latt is great.
4) One Sentence Descriptions — JASON ELLEFSON He’s a sweet and caring person as well as a tremendously talented actor. He has a very special place in my heart. FORD AUSTIN Ford is very creative and versatile and I appreciate him always believing in me. I love his ability to take chances in his work! RANDAL MALONE I met Randal very early in my career and loved working with him. He’s such a character and very nice. C. THOMAS HOWELL He is a talented actor and director and wonderful to work with. I am very thankful because he has been very supportive of my career. BRITTANY MURPHY I did not have the pleasure to meet her in person because we did not have any scenes together in Megafault but it is a shame that we lost her at such a young age.
5) ‘BEST’ of AB On/Off set ? My best characteristic is probably my ability to be very social and friendly both on and off the set. I love joking around and having a great time with the cast and crew in between takes and always leave every set with some new friends.
6) ‘WORST’ of AB On/Off set ? Hmmm….
7) Ever gonna dye your hair ? I do love being a blonde, but I would dye my hair for a part if it called for it.
8) Want to Write or Direct someday ? I don’t think I will direct but I may definitely write or produce.
9) You did ‘Nip & Tuck’,’Numb3rs’ on television…Want more episodes or okay with just film? I would love to do more television, especially comedy, but I definitely love doing film because you really get to explore your character throughout the course of the script.
10) Speak to the ANYA-addicts…Deep thoughts or whatever you wanna share ? Are there ANYA-addicts out there? Lol! First of all, I just want to thank everyone for their support. Other than that, it’s important to leave this world a better place than you found it so try to help others, always grow as a person, don’t give up on things that are important to you and smile 🙂
Thanks again, Chris!