1) Your LOOK is always evolving and changing, Is this planned ?
Never. Probably far to spontaneous actually!
2) Vulnerable or Threatening ?
Both. Depends on the situation (or the character)
3)We’re confused…You played 20th Anniversary Tromette in ’87 film REDNECK ZOMBIES ?
Right? How weird! There is a 20th anniversary edition of Redneck Zombies that Troma released. Lloyd asked me to be part of an intro with himself and the film’s director Perecles Lewnes
4) BEST of ‘Nic’ ,On/Off set ?
My best moments on set are when everyone is having fun and working together. Off set I am happiest when I am really active and busy!
5)WORST of ‘Nic’ ,On/Off set ?
Worst moments on set always have to do with 1.having to pee 2.HUNGER
Worst moments off set? (see HUNGER. lol)
6) One Sentence Descriptions — Linnea Quigley One of the most charismatic people I have ever met.__,Debbie Rochon-The first professional actor I worked with and the most influential.. ,Raine Brown _My homegirl! Raine is the best co-star an actor could ever hope to have for she really connects and empowers actors around her.,Tiffany Shepis_Has it all! She is beautiful, fun, and friendly and deserving of her sought after career. ,Lloyd Kaufman—- Is under-appreciated and is one of the founding fathers of exploitation cinema.
7) Writing and/or Directing goals?
A smart girl never tells her plans until they are complete:)
8) TROMA connection to you, Good or Bad ?
Are you trying to get me to talk shit? lol. Nice try! I just did a BP p.s.a with Lloyd that he brought to ComiCon
9) Any more’ Music Videos’ in your future ?
I have been working on a musical actually. “Mr. Bricks” is a heavy-metal murder musical directed by Travis Campbell who is Troma’s editor. He also wrote all the music for the film and I have a few musical numbers.
10) FAMOUS LAST WORDS ?
Am I dead yet? LOL. Fuck, I am famous yet?