1) BEAST OF BRAY ROAD,May just be one of the best werewolf dvds ever released ! You were vulnerable & deadly too.Give us some gossip ?
What a wonderful compliment! You know, it has always had a sweet spot in my heart as well. That seems so long ago. It was a blast to shoot. We were all so young and excited to be making a movie. That was my first adventure with full eye contacts. NOT comfy. The makeup lady was struggling to get them out before the bar, that we had shot in all night, opened up. Quite a sight for customers. We made the movie in 8 days and I (the Beast) was only there for 2 days!
2) WITCHES OF OZ, This maybe as big as original and in 3D…Happy being a witch ?
I have been asking Leigh to make me a bad guy forever! Bout time. Loved being a witch. Loved the costume. Lost the voice. Witches Cackle a lot. How do you spell Cackle? Amazing cast.
3) SUPER SHARK, First time working with Fred Olen Ray…Did you wear clothes ???
Yes! Well, kind of. I did wear a bathing suit in a couple scenes. Better than nothing!
4) MEGASHARK Vs CROCOSAURUS, So this is your ASYLUM return, Feel like a favorite dress ?
More like a favorite moth eaten sweater. Loved the reunion.
5) DO YOU ever need make-up ?
Not if I have a choice. I would like to thank my mother. I give her credit for my luck in that department!
6) ONE Sentence descriptions-
Fred Olen Ray…He knows exactly what he wants.
Leigh Scott… The older brother we all wish we had.
Chris Ray… A very patient man.
Christopher Lloyd… I wish I had worked with him and not a giant green screen.
John Schneider… One very good looking man.
7) BEST of Sarah On/Off set ?
On set… easy going and on time
Off… Hard working
8) WORST of Sarah On/Off set ?
Hmmm… on? I’m not sure. Can you ask some crew members and get back to me on that? I’ll work on it.
Off… I like to have fun/party/goof off.
9) EVER gonna write or direct ?
Not in the plans as of now. I would like to Produce so I can choose the material, cast and crew. I like to work with friends.
10) Give us that acceptance speech for awards ceremonies ?
The one I practice in the shower every day? Ha! Family is all I got as of now. and Chris Mackey.