jim jam & sunny tv
charlie & the chocolate factory
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
1) Ever want to write or direct..fight choreographer ?
I co wrote , co directed and did most of the fight choreography for Warrioress. It was never my ambition to do so, I love playing the characters most, but I created the idea for Warrioress out of a frustration that there are very few good characters written for female fighters, so I gathered the best female screen fighters in the UK and they are all in Warrioress.
2) Theasylum maybe the company that makes you an international star, Good or Bad?
It can only be good, I love what they do. Dragon Crusaders was an amazing experience, and Mark Atkins is a legend, Id love to work with him and Scott Wheeler again.
3) BEST of ‘Cec’ On/Off set ?
No one calls me Cec! Its Miss Fay…haha. On set, a good point would be that I will get the shots no matter how hard the circumstances, injury, arctic weather, swarms of mosquitoes (we had all of that on Dragon Crusaders!!) Off set, I am fiercely loyal to the people I care about.
4) WORST of ‘Cec’ On/Off set ? I get food rage! Its not a good plan to get between me and my food.
5) One sentence descriptions- Dominic Monaghan (Purifiers) Good fun to share a curry with,
RossBoyask – Utterly passionate and dedicated to film making, a genuine ,sincere and lovely person,
Jeremy Bulloch – professional, sensible, a true scifi veteran ,
Claudia Christian_Confident, vivacious, lovely to work with, I’m sure she was flirting with my best friend.,
Lucy Lawless – created a great female heroine in Zena.
6) Explain ‘ Jim Jam & Sunny ‘ think it will come to PBSus ? It’s a preschool kids tv show. The characters are ‘Skin’ characters I play the boy, Jim Jam. I am inside an animatronic costume. You need to be very strong, to carry the weight of the costume and be able to play the scenes blind and deaf as you cant see or hear anything whilst doing it!
7) Does size matter…, In a fighter ? Its always what you do with your size that counts. Technique, knowledge and trickery are the keys to winning.
8) What is your theory on GLADIATRIX ?
Romans feared the idea of female warriors, it posed a threat to their ideology, so they tried to subvert the archetype, by turning fighting women into entertainment for the titillation of the crowds, also trying to demonstrate there dominance by displaying captured warriors.
9) What is next for CECILY to accomplish? My next creation, martial arts film Babes With Blades The Movie – coming soon! And a new album with my band The Morrighan
10) Parting words, Bits of wisdom…Hmmm ?
Live like the sun, radiant and burning, give it all and burn.