I chose Bakersfield cause thats where I was born and raised. I love Bakersfield and I am hoping to do big things here. It has to be one of my favorite places to film.
2) Do you prefer Acting,Directing,Production ?
I love directing but I feel my heart is in the acting part. Acting is one of the main reasons I started shooting movies. I wanted to act in something. I have always liked to direct. Some projects I end up doing both.
3) Thanks for helping to finish DEADthings,Your part was very cool and yet a technical wonder –
BEST of “Rickey” On/Off set ?
I think my best would be my creative side. I feel I can get us out of a jam whether it be with shooting, story or really anything just by being a little creative. That is a must though I feel when your an indie filmmaker.
5) WORST of “Rickey” On/Off set ?
I hate barking dogs when we are filming. And it always happens on the best take.
6) One Sentence Descriptions- D.T. Carney___________,George ‘The Giant’ McArthur__________,Shaun Paul Piccinino__________,David Pires________________,Rod ‘Batman’ Reed_______.
* when I think of D.T. I think of two things loyalty and boston.
*George the Giant would have to be my only friend that truely scares me when he swallows swords
*Shaun is funny. I just can picture a guy that (drove a time of filming the lackey) a pirus kicking so much ass in a movie like that..
*David Pires is always a fun guy to be around and a great addition to The Lackey.
*Rod Reed is Batman. And I’m sorry to all the people that thought hes was really Bruce Wayne.
7) What is your greatness accomplishment so far ?
My best accomplishment would have to be Hectic Films. I don’t know how but I have managed to find a really loyal bunch. We are like one big family really. And through HF we are able to make some really cool projects.
8- Do you think DVD is dead and ONLINE is the future ?
Honestly I would love to work with Sid Haig. I wrote a really cool script with him in mind as the father.
9) Who do you still wanna work with,But Have’nt ?
Well we are currently working on a comedy over the never few months. It will have explosions and helicopters. What more could you want? Then we are jumping back into horror script hopefully with DT Carney.
10) One last chance to impress the HECTIC FILMS fans,Speak—
I just wanted to say thanks to all our loyal fans and we look forward to making more stuff to look at.